Sunday, 3 July 2016

Shopping again!



LOreal Infallible Sexy Balm £4.99
I got the shade 103 As If. This is my new fave lipglosss/balm. Its just perfect for work. This shade is just perfect for lips for that "my lips but better" colour. Its not sticky either. I may have to invest in a few more shades



I prefer the clear gel just to tame my brows. I would rather colour them with pencil or powder and just use this to set. I'm not a fan of the colour versions of this


Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser £5.99 
I bought this a stop gap as I couldn't get to Boots to get my usual Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. It was worth a try especially at the price. Lets just say I wont be purchasing this again. I did not rate it one little bit, nor did I like the cloth that came with it. I will be sticking to my Liz Earle from now on

Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel £5.99
It was buy one get one free in Superdrug so I picked this up. This will also NOT be repurchased! Didn't really see any benefits from this whatsoever! But it was free so was worth a try. You definitely get what you pay for regarding skincare



A couple of random sale items from Dotty P's









Sorry (again) it's been quiet a while since my last post. I just don't seem to get 5 minutes anymore to blog. I know I have said this quite a few times lately but I am definitely going to try my very hardest to get back on the blogging wagon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

So to all my lovely readers now and future, Thank you for taking the time to comment, I love reading them all xx