Not that many this month as it's been rather a hectic month for me with one thing or another
- My little poochie.....Liluu.......she hasn't been very well just lately as many of you know. Shes definitely give me a few grey hairs the past couples of weeks. Shes not quite herself yet but she is getting better all be it very slowly.
- Bourjois aqua laque in 02 Rose on the rocks, I'm slightly addicted to the Bourjois rouge editions ranges at the moment, I've just bought a couple more recently. Shopping post to follow soon....
- InstaNatural vitamin C moisturiser...... a newbie in my skincare regime. Full review here
- Maybeline colour tattoo in creamy beige, this has been my go to this month with all the rushing around I seem to have done lately. It's just so quick and easy to use.
- Hydraluron moisture jelly, I have been using this along side the moisturiser above, must be the weather as my skin has been so dreadful just lately. The more moisture the better :) you can see the review I did on this last month here
- Breville active blender another favourite go to this month, just merely because of the quickness of it and because they just taste so yummy.